Functional Implementation Consultant (Dynamics 365 F&O/ AX)
I am actively recruiting on behalf of an award winning Microsoft solution provider as they look to grow their award winning team with a passionate functional consultant/ business analyst. If you have prior experience implementing Dynamics 365 F&O or AX 2012 within a partner or end user environment, and wish to build that exposure on a range of fantastic greenfield projects, this could be the role for you!
Projects will span a variety of industries, with speciality including manufacturing, retail, supply chain, professional/ financial services. Working within a talented, like minded team, these full cycle projects will range from mid to enterprise level in scale, and involve both UK and global roll outs.
My client is offering certified D365 product training, flexibility for home based working, and a comprehensive salary and benefits package including private health insurance and bonus scheme.
Role & Responsibilities
* Project scoping, business process analysis and functional requirement gathering
* Functional design document creation
* Install & configuration, user acceptance testing
* Key user system training
* Go-live support and process improvement
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience in the functional implementation of Dynamics AX 2012 or Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations
* Skills across the full functional project life cycle - analysis/ design through to go-live
* Partner based consultancy experience (preferable, however end user experience also considered)
* Process speciality in one or more of the following areas - finance, retail, supply chain, HR, manufacturing
* Strong communication skills written and verbal - excellent stakeholder/ user management ability
* An attractive base salary up to £70,000 (experience dependant)
* Fully expensed travel
* Lucrative company bonus scheme - circa 10%+
* 25 days holiday, pension/ healthcare scheme
* Fully financed, certified MS Training, and a tailored career progression plan from induction
* A brilliant, like-minded team environment, where no 2 days are the same
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics 365 market, please contact Nick Butter by phone on 0191 338 7564 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics 365 opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics 365 team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics 365 market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics 365 market, please contact me ASAP.
0191 338 7564 or via email email@example.com
DYNAMICS 365 FINANCE/ F&O/ AX/ AXAPTA/ FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT/ IMPLEMENTATION CONSULTANT/ ANALYST/ WEST MIDLANDS/ BIRMINGHAM/ WARWICKSHIRE/ WORCESTERSHIRE/ LEICESTERSHIRE/ DERBYSHIRE/ STAFFORDSHIRE/ SHROPSHIRE/ NORTHAMPTONSHIRE