Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement/ CRM Systems Analyst
My client is an innovative, expanding business within the manufacturing industry, with a leading reputation within their specific field. They are actively seeking to add an enthusiastic system support analyst to their team, who will help to manage and drive the continuous improvement of their business critical Dynamics 365 CRM solution. This brilliant role offers a great company culture/ work environment, as well as fantastic career growth prospects/ internal progression.
My client is seeking a client who will work on a hybrid basis - a minimum of 3 days per week from modern Berkshire based offices, and remainder home working.
Role & Responsibilities
* 1st/ 2nd line troubleshooting/ support on Dynamics CRM/ 365 CE
* Assisting in project related tasks such as requirement gathering/ analysis, testing, training users
* System customisation & configuration tasks
* Stakeholder engagement at all levels; providing excellent support service to users both on-site and remote
Skills & Qualifications
* Proven experience supporting Dynamics CRM/ D365 CE systems
* Ability to technically support Dynamics 365 CE/ CRM (1st/ 2nd line) across multiple versions
* Broad modular/ industry exposure - ideally sales, marketing
* Exposure to Power BI (preferable, not essential)
* Data management experience (preferable, not essential)
* Confident communication skills, written and verbal - comfortable in a candidate facing environment
* A competitive base salary up to £50,000 (experience dependant)
* Attractive company benefits package
* Certified training and development opportunities
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics 365 market, please contact Nick by phone on 0191 338 7564 or send your current CV to email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics 365 opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics 365 team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics 365 market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.