As a Security Architect, you will have the opportunity to design, build, and implement
various company wide security controls and technologies spanning 12 geographies.
Working closely with key business stakeholders and members of the Security team,
you will roll up your sleeves and help execute the security strategy and roadmap.
Role & Responsibilities
- Build, implement and maintain key security controls and technologies for the
Security team and the company aligned to the security strategy and roadmap.
- Analyse applications, systems, and infrastructure to identify key architectural
risks, and recommend and drive security improvements using a risk based
- Provide level 3 SME support for security technologies or in the event of a
security incident as required.
- Support the Security Risk Management function on the development of security
policies and standards, security audits, risk management, and security
awareness and training.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience developing and implementing a security technology "blueprint"
leveraging a cloud framework (e..g, AWS Well Architected) to build secure,
high-performing, resilient and efficient infrastructure for applications and
- Experience with virtualised and containerised environments (e.g., AWS ECS)
and ensuring that security architecture and engineering aligns to that model.
- Deep knowledge of at least one security domain (e.g., identity and access
management, application security, data security, cloud security, etc.).
Nice to have:
- A mix of consulting and industry experience.
- Experience with security audits and compliance and risk management.
- Hands-on coding experience.
- Fully remote (ad-hoc visits to the London office but plenty of notice will be given)
Click 'apply now' or get in touch with Emmabelle Nwadikwa on (0)203 909 9490 or email@example.com
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft Recruitment. We are unparalleled in our ability to match skilled Azure/M365 professionals with exciting, challenging roles all across the UK and abroad due to many clients trusting us exclusively with filling their vacancies. We deal with both Microsoft Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements jobs for Azure/M365 professionals. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure/M365 opportunities. Nigel Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.