* Total 6 years of experience in Microsoft ERP (AX 2012 and/or D365 Finance & Operations, Manufacturing, Trade & Logistics modules)
* Should have good knowledge and hands on experience in modules like Manufacturing (MFG), Inventory management (INV), Production Control, Warehouse Management and Trade & Logistics.
* Should have worked on at least one full live AX 2012/D365 F&O T&L / Manufacturing implementation.
* Ability to map and configure client's business requirements into Dynamics AX 2012/D365 ( MFG / T&L )
* Project scoping, analysis, and estimation.
* Provide functional knowledge and manage client relationships within context of individual role.
* AM support experience (Team foundation, Jira)
* Writing functional specifications and functional test scenarios.
* Functional knowledge of ERP, Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 and D365.
* Mapping business requirements and providing customised IT solutions involving finalisation of product specifications and selection of appropriate techniques.
* Understanding business process, study and analyse work-flow.
* Coordinating with the Technical Team for development / customisation.
* Writing Test Cases.
* Gathering requirements from the clients.
* Functional analysis.
* Preparing Business Process documents. (FRD, FDD, Test cases, Process flow)
* Preparing functional specification for customisation required for implementations
* Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills.
* To manage partners with on-site / offshore delivery model.