Project Manager responsibilities:
* Plan, lead and manage complex Dynamics 365 engagements
* Champion and cultivate a detailed integrated project plan
* Manage multiple detailed activities that are required to deliver engagements on-time and on-budget.
* Monitor and track progress communicating updates with internal team and external clients
* Anticipate, identify, manage and help mitigate project risks and issues.
* Communicate detailed written and verbal expectations with functional and technical staff.
* Forecast, manage and track an accurate budget and client billings for engagements.
* Coordinate and schedule project resources
* Manage client communication throughout the implementation.
* Develop strong Trusted Advisor relationships with clients
A Successful project manager should have the following skills:
* An understanding of software development life-cycle
* Demonstrated proficiency with implementing complex ERP projects
* Unmatched client service skills
* Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into system design
* Excellent documentation and business writing skills
* Demonstrated ability to establish priorities, manage shifting priorities and handle numerous time-sensitive projects with multiple deadlines
* Experience managing Dynamics AX / 365 implementations
* Previous experience with Enterprise project management (managing scope, quality, costs, staffing, risk, etc.)
* Strong attention to detail
* Proactive, effective communication skills (both oral and written)
* Proficient with Microsoft Office including Work, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Visio
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technologies or related field
* 3 years or more of business and/or consulting experience preferred.
* Applicants for positions must be legally authorised to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
* 3 or more years implementation experience with Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations (or prior versions [Dynamics AX]), or comparable ERP system
* Understanding of supply chain, warehouse management, production control, inventory management, or financial.
* Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification.