Application consultants create and implement new software programs and applications to meet specific business goals and customer needs. Application consultants provide live technical support to customers using application programs via web or phone communication.
For over 20 years my client has built a solid reputation in Microsoft Dynamics, showcased by their AP and invoice automation solution in ERP. This client operates out of Denmark, Australia and North America with their headquarters based in Stockholm, Sweden.
This Applicant is desired to have at least 2 years working with Dynamics AX and vendor invoice processes and will be confident working within these areas to a high quality.
Reporting to the delivery manager. The "Application Consultant" job role will give responsibility for implementing ERP systems. The customers expect you to guide them during the activities and propose system setup and configurations which match their needs.
Role & Responsibilities
* Design and test new features
* Analyse and solve functional issues
* Act as a project manager in internal and external projects
* Conduct workshops and training
* Perform product and customisation testing
* Strong internal team that NFI have successfully placed 35+ employees
* Great company/employee culture
* Work with high profile customers and consultancies on the market
* Great chance to grow your ERP market
Candidate must have 2+ years of experience