Hiring: Data Engineer's (Mid + Senior experience) - Required: Fluent with the Finnish language
My client is planning to continue with their ambitious growth in H2 2023 - with Data Engineer's as well as Data Architect's, Data Analyst's and more being hired. Our client has nearly 30 Consultant's currently - and they are offering all staff the great benefit of becoming shareholder's once probation is passed.
With hopes of becoming a major, quality company within the Azure market within the next few years, this is a great opportunity to work with a range of private and public sector companies on long-term projects.
* 3+ years minimum experience as a Data Engineer.
* Experience with some of the following; Snowflake, DBT, Elastic Pools, Hyperscale, SQL, AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Python and Azure datastack technologies (such as Synapse Analytics, Databricks, Azure Data Factory and Azure Logic Apps, etc.). The set of technologies in use is long, and we do not assume that you know all of them, but your skills can consist of various combinations of these technologies. Good combinations could be for example, Synapse and Databricks, Snowflake and DBT, or otherwise extensive Azure Data Stack expertise.
* Strong communication skills.
* Strong proficiency in Finnish.
* Stock options offered once probation is passed.
* Open detail about salary and progression steps for all staff to view and plan their career path.
* Regular team events for social and leisure activities.
* Focus on basic salary - not billable hours bonus payments. Basic salaries for Senior professionals can be at least 6000€ p/m, while people with excellent experience can potentially be offered a lot more.
* Strong company culture and an increasing presence in the Azure Data space, with regular blogging and webinars during 2023.
* Internal Academy which is designed to allow staff of all levels of experience to find a way of growing their ability, to learn new areas of the business/tech and to encourage progression
If you'd like more information please send your CV and contact me at:
+358 75 3266 582
If this is not the exact role you were looking for, get in touch anyway! Just send me an email anyway and highlight what interests you, we can have a look for other options.