In this role, you must have a deep technical understanding of Power BI and possess strong business insight to translate customer use cases into compelling and efficient visualization designs.
* You will collaborate with subject matter experts, often in ambiguous situations, to determine business information and reporting requirements.
* You will help provide technical and architectural guidance to projects and teams to ensure effective reporting and analyses.
* You will design, develop, document, and maintain Power BI data models and visualizations.
* You will Implement techniques using Power BI Premium, XMLA Endpoints, and Tabular Editor 3
* You will provide solutions and guidance on Power BI security, user mapping, and app deployment.
* You will work with various data sources such as SQL Server, DataVerse, Excel, Azure SQL, SharePoint Lists/Libraries, API-based data, and unstructured data.
* You will oversee and conduct analysis, design, implementation, and support of the company data warehouse which may include developing ETL routines using appropriate tools
* 7+ years of hands-on experience in the IT world.
* Hands-on experience with Azure SQL Database, Azure SQL Managed Instance, and Azure DevOps.
* Hands-on experience and strong knowledge of PowerBI dashboard development, Data Visualization concepts, ETL processes, Data Architectures, and Data Modeling.
* Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
* Experience with Azure Data Factory, Azure Synapse, and SSIS