Data Warehouse Developer
This is a golden chance to demonstrate your Data Developer skills and establish yourself with a globally leading Partner. They have been helping enterprise-sized clients train their employees through cloud-based software and are looking to expand their teams even further!
They are looking someone that has the ability to maintain their data warehouse which is currently built upon Azure, SQL and Azure Data Lake.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Create data models and designs for data pipelines
* Act as an expert for SQL, Data Lake and BI initiatives
* Speak with stakeholders to make sure delivery satisfies clients' needs
* Develop software to produce reporting for business information
* Ensure the data warehouse structure is efficient
* Microsoft Azure Data Lake
* Microsoft SQL Server
* Power BI
* SSIS / SSRS
This fully remote role has flexible salary bandings dependant on experience
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to L.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3826 6693 for a confidential chat.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/leo-mcgrath-a27a64235/