Data Engineer - fully remote - £60,000
Nigel Frank are teamed up with an industry leading organisation that are currently looking to hire a Data Engineer to join their team. This organisation has been going through major growth over the past few years, with significant investment being put into their Data teams. This is as they are involved in an ongoing migration project to their Azure Data Platform.
This Data Engineer will be responsible for:
* Delivering Data solutions as a part of the Data Engineering team
* Liaising with other Data Engineers and stakeholders.
* Design and deliver complex data flows between various data sources.
* Working in data warehouses.
* Working on data migrations to the Azure Cloud.
This is a fully remote, salaried position paying up to £60,000 with favourable benefits.
The required skills for this role include:
* Previous experience working in a Data Engineering role.
* Strong SQL Server experience
* Experience in data warehousing
* Exposure to Azure technologies such as Databricks or Azure Data Factory
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to L.firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/leo-mcgrath-a27a64235/