Sr. Change Management Consultant
We are a Microsoft 365 Adoption and Change Management Consultancy. The senior ACM role sits within the Strategy and Change team. Our senior ACM consultants drive and deliver customer success, proactively build net new business opportunities, and support the development of junior ACM consultants in region. Our senior consultants also proactively review, refine, and reinvent our services to ensure we maintain a strong and relevant market position.
* 5 years change management experience, including industry recognized certifications
* Able to demonstrate clear examples of executing a change and adoption strategy
* Able to articulate and demonstrate Microsoft 365 and its potential business value
* Confident leading C-level customer conversations, building new upsell opportunities
* Understanding and confidence working to a team utilization target
Description of job and attributes
* Own and manage your customer delivery work to the appropriate time scales and quality
* Deliver customer success and become a trusted advisor within our customers
* Be responsible for understanding, managing, and driving your utilization
* Be the lead point of contact between the business and your customers
* Work with the PMO to provide customer updates, milestone, and status reports
* Create and deliver adoption and change management strategies for our customers
* Design communication and training plans working closely with our respective teams
* Identify further opportunities in your customers to deliver services and success
* Support in region management activities, pre-sales, scoping and statement of work writing
* Contribute to the creation and innovation of the services we offer
* Where possible, attend external events to enhance our brand
* Mentor and support junior ACM consultants to develop and grow
* Engaging, personable and experienced change manager, with a proven record of delivering digital change and influencing people and behaviors.
* PROSCI, APMG or industry equivalent.
* Is passionate about, new ways of working, digital technologies, behavioral and organizational change. Comfortable talking to C-Level stakeholders and wider business audiences.
* Detail and results orientated, focused on customer success, and supporting business goals. With an ambition to grow, learn, develop, and work out loud.