Dynamics Administrator - London - £40K
A well-established non-for-profit organisation are looking for a Dynamics Administrator to join their in-house team. They have a digital transformation project kicking off in the next 6 months for the right person to get involved in.
As a Dynamics Administrator, you will be proactively maintaining the system while providing 1st and 2nd line support to end users. You should be confident with configuring Dynamics CRM to meet business requirements and then training end users on new functionalities.
A salary of £40,000 and hybrid working is being offered by the client where you will be required on site 2 days per week.
To apply, you should have:
* Extensive experience using Dynamics 365 CE and CRM
* Experience in proving end users with 1st and 2nd line support.
* Extensive experience with SQL.
* Experience providing end user training on new functionalities of the system.
* Confident in configuring D365 to meet business requirements.
* Excellent communication skills to work closely with clients and external stakeholders.
If you are interested in this role, please call 0191 338 6644 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All calls remain confidential.