Actively representing an expansive UK retailer, who are embarking on an exciting programme of work across their business critical systems. The company is seeking to add to their established development team with a senior D365 Business Central developer; helping to deliver a host of interesting, innovative projects involving Business Central and integrated 3rd party solutions.
The role operates on a hybrid working model with expectation for one day per week in Central London offices.
Role & Responsibilities
* Hands on technical development within D365 Business Central; utilising AL extensions, creating third party integration's
* Contributing to technical project analysis/ solution design tasks, supporting project architects
* Day to day system bug fixing - identifying issues/ triage
* Code base standards set up; regular technical debt monitoring
Skills & Qualifications
* A proven skill set within Dynamics NAV/ D365 Business Central development
* Strong knowledge of C/AL & AL coding, as well as wider programming language understanding (C#, .NET)
* Experienced in data structures/ designing data flows
* Methodical approach across full SDLC - AGILE, waterfall principles
* A fantastic starting base salary up to £90,000 (experience dependant)
* Comprehensive employee benefits package
* Openings for professional development/ certified training
* Opportunity to grow with a like minded team and business, with technology at the forefront
Interview slots available - if you are interested, please get in touch ASAP.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more. detail within the Dynamics 365 market, please contact Nick Butter by phone on 0191 338 7564 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics/D365 opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics 365 team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.
0191 338 7564 or via email email@example.com
DYNAMICS NAV/ NAVISION/ BUSINESS CENTRAL/ D365 BC/ END USER/ TECHNICAL/ DEVELOPER/ PROGRAMMER/ ARCHITECT/ UK WIDE/ ENGLAND/ SCOTLAND/ WALES/ IRELAND/ MANCHESTER/ BIRMINGHAM/ LONDON/ BRISTOL/ OXFORD/ LEEDS