Project Manager - Government sector
London (hybrid / remote) - Up to £62,178
This is a brand new opportunity for a experienced Project Manager to come in and lead on projects within this Public Body who work closely with other Government Departments. The role is responsible for tracking and coordinating small to medium Digital Services (DS) projects or workstreams ensuring their successful delivery.
As a business they have multiple business units that you will get to engage with, and work across multiple technologies including; ServiceNOW, Salesforce, Power BI, Azure, Power Platform, M365 & SharePoint.
* Strategic Projects - currently doing an auditorium refresh
* Decommissioning of old Cloud Infrastructure due to Cloud Migration
* Cloud Migration File Shares / Print Services etc.
* Network projects
* Currently doing a office move at one of their other branches - supporting with that
* Supporting the Digital Services Team Leaders with some DS Projects (some of the projects don't have a PM and are Managed by the team leaders)
* Project Management Experience / Managing Multi Projects -> awareness of both Waterfall and Agile Methodologies, these projects likely to follow Waterfall / Hybrid
* Jira is a relevant skill to have awareness of
* Azure/DevOps also is advantageous
* Need to be able to win people over and influence them / build good relationships, whilst also steering people to get things done
Click 'apply now' or get in touch with Joe Bigsby on (0)203 826 6747or email@example.com and I will be happy to discuss the role including any benefits in more detail. Please note the client is moving quickly and I will be shortlisting candidates over the next few days.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft Recruitment. We are unparalleled in our ability to match skilled Modern Workplace professionals with exciting, challenging roles all across the UK and abroad due to many clients trusting us exclusively with filling their vacancies. We deal with both Microsoft Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements jobs for Modern Workplace professionals. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Modern Workplace opportunities. Nigel Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.