The client are looking for multiple Network Sales Specialists to add to their growing team. This is an opportunity to join a world leader in the provision of IT services. The Network Sales Specialists will be responsible for maintaining and growing the network security proposition. The role will also involve regular customer facing opportunities and vendor/ distribution management, therefore having a good balance across all of these areas is key.
Role & Responsibilities
* Customer facing role: Must be self-motivated and confident to approach customers directly.
* Although this is not a technical role, the individual must have a understanding of the technical approaches to Network Security
* Keep all pipeline activity up to date in CRM and work towards 12-month pipe
* Forecast on a month basis for commit and upside.
* Arrange account mapping sessions and help build relationships between Bytes AM and vendor account managers
* Work on new business opportunities by attending customer calls, customer QBRs, profiling whitespace analysis.
* Work on upsell / cross sell into current customer base
* Be a key customer contact for existing renewals, maintaining the base.
* Keep sales teams up to date with deals and offers
* Keep Vendor information in shared files/ SharePoint/ teams clear and usable by all members of team
* Attend regular reviews with team lead to ensure objectives are set and achieved.
* Identify new campaigns to drive pipeline
* Identify current market landscape and suggest new innovative technology/ services which can be considered as value to the business area.
* Have a clear understanding of inhouse support desk, pro-service delivery and managed service options available to selected vendors and Bytes customers.
* Run monthly sales report and chase any outstanding orders to maximise GP
* Ensure all SLA's are met or exceeded and that ETA's are correctly
Nice to have:
* Accuracy & Attention to detail essential
* Excellent organisational and customer service skills
* Good Time Management
* Multi-tasking Team player
* Outgoing and enthusiastic
* Customer Service focussed
* Copes well under pressure
* Loyal & Motivated
* Both proactive and reactive
* �35,000 - �45,000 OTE (Uncapped)
* On site gym
* Massages available on site
Click 'apply now' or get in touch with Emmabelle Nwadikwa on (0)203 909 9490 or email@example.com
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft Recruitment. We are unparalleled in our ability to match skilled Cyber Security professionals with exciting, challenging roles all across the UK and abroad due to many clients trusting us exclusively with filling their vacancies. We deal with both Microsoft Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements jobs for Cyber Security professionals. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Cyber Security opportunities. Nigel Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.