D365 Business Analyst - �45,000
A reputable regional brewery are looking for a Business Analyst with a background in Power Platform and D365.
As a Business Analyst, you will be looking at the wider business to create road maps to successfully deliver new functionalities with D365 and Power Platform. You will be personally responsible for building relationships with clients to capture, analyse and document requirements. You will manage external stakeholders throughout the full life cycle of projects.
In return, you will be offered a base salary of �45,000 plus a multitude of benefits and the chance to be involved in multiple full life cycle implementation projects within the organisation. The client are looking for someone who is able to be on site in Stockport 3 days per week.
To apply, you should have:
* Strong product knowledge of Power Platform.
* Experience considering the wider business to create road maps.
* A working understanding of D365.
* Experience gathering requirements and scoping,
* Strong communication skills to manage external stakeholders.
* Experience with Dynamics NAV is not essential, but would be advantageous.
* A positive attitude towards learning and developing your career further.
If you are interested in this role, please call 0191 338 6644 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All calls remain confidential.