Power Platform Business Analyst - �45,000
A reputable regional brewery are looking for a Business Analyst with a background in Power Platform and D365.
As a Business Analyst, you will be personally responsible for building relationships with clients to capture, analyse and document requirements while creating road maps to successfully deliver new functionalities with D365 and Power Platform. You will manage external stakeholders throughout the full life cycle of projects. You will hold strong product knowledge of D365 and Power Platform and be confident with being hands on.
In return you will be offered a base salary of �45,000 plus a multitude of benefits and the chance to be involved in multiple full life cycle implementation projects within the organisation. The client are looking for someone who is able to be on site in Stockport 3 days per week.
To apply, you should have:
* Strong product knowledge and experience working with Power Platform.
* A working understanding of D365.
* Knowledge of SQL.
* Experience gathering requirements from clients.
* A positive attitude towards learning and developing your career further.
* Good communication skills to manage and advise end users and external stakeholders.
If you are interested in this role, please call 0191 338 6644 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All calls remain confidential.