With a healthy pipeline of projects, Nigel Frank's client are looking for a passionate and driven professional to join their team. As the Dynamics Developer in this role, you will focus on providing technical support to the development and implementation of specified updates/enhancements for their systems Job tracking and management system (Dynamics). This role will be reporting to the Development Lead.
Role & Responsibilities
* Develop, maintain, and support Dynamics 365 (Job Tracking and Management System).
* Liaise with stakeholders regularly.
* Maintain and enhance existing solutions to uphold and improve system functionality.
* Realise business and process analysis relating to system requirements.
* Document and develop test-cases for functionality validation
Skills & Qualifications
* Minimum 3 - 4 years' previous experience as a Dynamics Developer.
* Demonstrated experience developing custom solutions for Dynamics.
* Experience working on a full cycle implementation of Dynamics 365 Online
* Previous experience in the following technologies would also be considered highly advantageous:
1 Office 365, Azure.
2 Agile/SCRUM practices and principles.
4 JSON/REST and SOAP.
5 SQL, OData.
* Employee Assistance Program and self-care programs.
* Access to a range of internal and external professional development programs.
* Positive and nurturing culture with a full social calendar.
* Exclusive employee discounts
* Recognition, rewards, and mentorship from exceptional leaders.
* A meaningful, rewarding career in a supportive team
If this sounds of interest and want to learn more about this opportunity - contact Charlotte Stavrou on 0402 473 622 OR to directly apply, send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org