18 Month FTC - CRM Project Manager - �51,500
A well-established membership body are looking for a Dynamics CRM Project Manager to join their in-house team on a fixed term basis with the possibility of being made permanent post completion of the project.
The client have a large project due to kick off to implement a new CRM system across the business; as a Project Manager you will lead the delivery of this. You will be managing the digital team, vendors and stakeholders to successfully meet deadlines and create resolutions during the life cycle of the project.
The client are offering a salary of �51,500 and are looking for someone to be on site one day per month in Bracknell.
For this role, you should have:
* Confidence when managing the requirements gathering and holding workshops.
* Experience coordinating the delivery of implementation and migration projects on CRM.
* Experience managing external stakeholders and vendors.
* Experience with User Acceptance Testing.
* Experience with CRM systems is not essential, but is desirable.
* The ability to effectively communicate and translate technical requirements to technical and non-technical audiences.
If you are interested in this role, please call 0191 338 6644 or email your CV to email@example.com. All calls remain confidential.