🚀 Job Opportunity: Senior React Developer - South Africa (Remote) 🚀
Are you a passionate and experienced Senior React Developer with a strong foundation in Typescript? Do you thrive in a collaborative team environment and have a knack for turning complex technical challenges into elegant solutions? We're looking for you to join an established team in South Africa and take a leading role in the migration of a core business product!
About: A dynamic and innovative company that is on a mission to revolutionize the way businesses operate. Their core product play a pivotal role in their success, and they're seeking a Senior React Developer to contribute their expertise and experience to this ongoing project.
Role and Responsibilities: As a Senior React Developer, you'll be a key player focused on the migration of a core business product. Your expertise will be pivotal in utilizing technologies such as Tailwind, HTML/CSS, Remix.run, Redis, C#, .NET Core, and AWS to enhance and optimize our product's user experience. While the focus is on front-end development, having a bonus skillset in C# and .NET Core for back-end development will be highly advantageous.
* Strong experience with React and Typescript.
* Proficiency in using Tailwind, HTML, and CSS for modern UI development.
* Familiarity with Remix.run, Redis, C#, .NET Core, and AWS.
* Ability to take a proactive approach and drive results in a collaborative team environment.
* Excellent problem-solving skills and a can-do attitude.
* Experience in running R&D sessions and conducting thorough technical research.
* Effective communication skills to liaise with business stakeholders and translate complex technical concepts.
* Job Type: Remote
* Salary: Up to R 90 000
* Role Type: Full-time
* Bonus Skills: Back-end C# experience (not essential)
* Application Deadline: August 18th, 2023
How to Apply: If you're ready to take your career to the next level and contribute to the evolution of a core business product, we'd love to hear from you! Apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, connect with Stacey Maritz on LinkedIn to express your interest.
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to join a forward-thinking team and make a lasting impact. Apply now and be part of the journey!
Note: We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. You must have the right to live and work in South Africa.
#reactjobs #frontenddeveloper #southafrica