ERP Systems Analyst (Dynamics 365 Business Central/ NAV)
Actively representing a growing, multi-national manufacturing organisation who are seeking an enthusiastic ERP Systems Analyst to join their team; ahead of exciting plans for digital transformation in the coming years. The company is looking to fully upgrade their ERP solution to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central in 2024, and this role will involve playing a key part in the management and continuous development of the environment.
The role offers hybrid work flexibility, with a blend of occasional home working and weekly travel to site in Buckinghamshire - project phase dependant.
Role & Responsibilities
* Day to day ERP/ systems support analysis
* Hands on in new system roll out/ deployments across the business
* Business process analysis, requirement gathering and system design
* Functional config & testing of new system advancements
* Key user training and project go-live support - key escalation point for BC projects
Skills & Qualifications
* Proven experience in the support, analysis and improvement of ERP/ MRP systems (preferably Dynamics NAV/ Dynamics 365 Business Central, however other ERP considered; eg Epicor, IFS, SAP, Oracle, Netsuite, JD Edwards, Sage)
* End to end functional project life cycle skills, from analysis through to go-live
* Ability to consult and support users effectively around new processes/ 2nd line+ issues
* Confident communication/ stakeholder engagement skills
* A competitive starting base salary up to £45,000
* Company benefits package
* Multi-national project exposure, including a companywide D365 BC upgrade
* Excellent team environment, with opportunities for professional development/ training
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics 365 market, please contact Nick Butter by phone on 0191 338 7564 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics 365 /Dynamics NAV opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics 365 team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics 365 market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.
0191 338 7564 or via email email@example.com
ERP/ MRP/ DYNAMICS NAV/ NAVISION/ BUSINESS CENTRAL/ D365 BC/ FUNCTIONAL/ ANALYST/ SUPPORT/ SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT/ PRODUCT OWNER/ BUCKINGHAMSHIRE/ BEDFORDSHIRE/ NORTHAMPTONSHIRE/ CAMBRIDGESHIRE/ BERKSHIRE