Junior Project Manager - Microsoft Dynamics 365
My client is a leading supplier of Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP/ CRM solutions; providing solutions to a host of innovative customers across a range of industries. Ahead of 2024, the company is looking to add further resource to their project delivery team, and require an enthusiastic, Junior Project Manager to join their team and help manage the delivery of end to end customer projects.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to join a forward thinking, expansive company and grow prior IT project management experience with the ever popular Microsoft Dynamics 365 product suite; with full training and development provided.
The role is fully home based, with the expectation of travel to customer site where required, project phase dependant.
Responsibilities for this role will involve:
* Hands on project management of end to end Microsoft Dynamics 365 (ERP & CRM) implementations
* Budget/ resource/ time frame management and developing all relevant project documentation
* Ensuring the successful delivery of systems to customers tailored project requirements.
* Providing exceptional customer service; with a best in class approach to solution delivery
For this role, my client is looking for:
* Experience as a Junior Project Manager delivering IT projects; preferably centred around ERP/ CRM solutions
* An understanding of ERP/ CRM systems - preferably providing exposure to Microsoft Dynamics 365 or other systems such as SAP, Oracle, IFS, Epicor, Netsuite, Infor
* Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, ensuring delivery on-time and in-budget
* Understanding across Agile/ Waterfall methodology principles
* Experience delivering projects within the NFP/ charitable sector (preferable, not essential)
* Excellent communication/ stakeholder engagement skills, with a proactive approach to project management
What does the role offer?
* A unique and exciting opportunity to forge a career in Dynamics 365 project management, within a supportive, growing MS partner environment
* A competitive starting salary up to £50k
* Car allowance and fully expensed travel
* Company Bonus Scheme - 5%
* 25 Days Holiday, Private Medical and Pension Schemes
* Brilliant company team events/ employee incentive schemes
This role is LIVE and my client is looking to hire. APPLY NOW and make a great step in your NAV career!
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics 365 market, please contact Nick Butter by phone on 0191 338 7564 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics 365 opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics 365 team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics 365 market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.
0191 338 7564 or via email email@example.com
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS NAV/ DYNAMICS 365/ D365/ BUSINESS CENTRAL/ NAVISION/ AX/ NAV/ CRM/ GP/ ERP/ SAP/ ORACLE/ INFOR/ EPICOR/ IFS/ BPCS/ SAGE/ NETSUITE/ JD EDWARDS/ PROJECT MANAGER/ PROGRAMME MANAGER/ LONDON/ MANCHESTER/ LEEDS/ NEWCASTLE/ GLASGOW/ BRISTOL/ NOTTINGHAM/ BIRMINGHAM/ OXFORD/ CAMBRIDGE/ NORFOLK/ LEICESTER/ STOKE/ LIVERPOOL/ READING/ CARDIFF/ EXETER/ GUILDFORD/ LUTON/ LINCOLN