Cloud Engineer - Newcastle
Nigel Frank have partnered with company specialise in Global Insurance. They have just gone through a successful merger, leaving endless opportunity and an exciting expansion. This has left them in a position to add to their growing Cloud Operations Team.
They are looking for someone to get stuck into Azure migrations, and further project work with the Azure Platform, but also someone that is comfortable getting involved in network and security related workloads.
Skills required for this role include:
* Demonstrable experience in a 3rd line support or Cloud Engineer position
* Strong exposure to Microsoft Azure
* Exposure to cloud technologies, specifically Azure.
* Knowledgeable with M365 and Cloud Infrastructure.
* Monitoring and patching solutions.
* Customer-facing experience
Desirable skills for this role include:
* Knowledge/experience with Azure DevOps
* Working within an Agile environment.
* Hands on experience with Azure deployments
This is a salaried role paying up to £55,000 and a favourable benefits package. It is a hybrid role, with travel into the Newcastle office expected 2 days a week.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to L.email@example.com.
Interviews for this role are already taking place and my client have limited interview slots. Secure your chance to join one of the most exciting and prospective organisations across the UK. Get in touch now!
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/leo-mcgrath-a27a64235/