Nigel Frank are currently partnered with one of the most highly accredit Microsoft Partners in the channel. They've won some new transformation projects recently and are looking for a Modern Workplace Consultant to join them on their journey.
Due to this massive project pipeline, this Modern Workplace Consultant will be getting stuck into exciting projects involving Teams, Viva, SharePoint and Purview.
Roles & Responsibilities
* The design and implementation of Microsoft 365 and Sharepoint solutions
* Doing technical workshops
* Doing technical presentations to both large seminars and smaller workshop environment
* Work as part of a development team to design and develop SharePoint/ Office 365 solutions
* Implement Technical Solutions surrounding Microsoft 365, Sharepoint, Teams, Viva, Purview, Syntex
* Experience developing SharePoint solutions, particularly on the Office 365 platform
* Past proven consultancy experience
* Experience of wider Office 365 applications such as Teams, Viva, Collaboration tools
* PowerShell scripting experience
* Understanding of Azure cloud
* Understanding of Business Productivity tools and principles
This is a salaried role paying up to £65,000 with a 10% car allowance. It is also a fully remote role.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to L.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/leo-mcgrath-a27a64235/