Senior Developer (azure), Remote, Up to £105K
We are looking for hands-on experienced leaders to join the business to manage and creatively think of ways to use these technologies to take things to the next steps.
In return you will become accustomed to a generous benefit package and lots of opportunities.
* Solid full stack .NET development experience and understanding of its principles
* Strong Azure experience
* Leadership experience - ideally multiple teams, 10+ plus people but would still consider if you have managed less
* Creative thinking
* Excellent communication skills written and verbal
Nice to have
* Angular, React
You will be awarded the following benefits package:
* Competitive Salary
* Flexible working, Remote Working
* Discretionary Bonus
* Plus so much more… (please enquire for more details)
* Working Location - Multiple (enquire)
* Contract Type - Permanent, Full Time
* Interview Process - 3-stage process
* Salary Reviews - yearly
* Training & Development Options - MS Cert, Internal Training, PluralSite.
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
Name: Michael Alvaranga
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK Residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.