In this role, you will be responsible for setting the team's deadlines and ensuring a successful outcome by planning, initiating, and managing the team.
* You will lead the business transformation project from AX2012 R3 to MS D365 and future project phases and transformations.
You will communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders
* Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals
* Set and manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders
* Track project milestones, project costs, and project budget, and manage vendor invoices
* Oversee and manage changes in project scope, identify potential risks, and develop contingency plans.
* 4+ years' of hands-on experience in an IT project management capacity, including all aspects of project initiation, planning, development, risk and budget management, execution, and delivery
* Experience managing software development-related projects in Agile and Waterfall environments
* Experience with enterprise applications, such as CRM, and ETL processes
* Experience with database and operating systems, specifically SQL Server, and Windows
* Experience with communication and collaboration tools such as Microsoft O365,
* Excellent written and oral communication skills