The Senior Business Analyst takes the lead on identifying and documenting the solution set necessary to help our clients meet and exceed their business objectives.
Role & Responsibilities
* Work with the Sales team to gather detailed knowledge about the client, their requirements, and our proposed solution.
* Conduct independent research to become intimately familiar with the client's business, beyond what was provided during the sales process.
* Lead the client through a thorough requirements analysis process to understand business needs, goals, and objectives.
* Work with clients to develop new best-practice business processes that fit our software.
* Create a requirements matrix to document all requirements for client signoff.
* Create a gap analysis to highlight the gaps between our base offering and the client's requirements.
* Collaborate with Project Manager to present solutions for gaps.
* Create business process specs that start with the end-user experience on the web and extend to the back-office processes in the CRM.
* Collaborate with Project Manager and Development Manager to convey any custom requirements.
* Provide custom documentation to clients for unique business solutions. Collaborate with the Director of Customer Success to improve best practices. Install and configure our Power Apps Dynamics 365-based solution.
* Install and configure the Portal components of our solution.
* Leverage Power Automate to configure and implement business logic.
Skills & Qualifications
* 5+ of hands-on experience designing and configuring business solutions within the Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM platform.
* 5+ years conducting thorough discovery and gap analysis engagements.
* 5+ years creating detailed business documentation to support planned CRM implementations.
* Power Platform development experience including Power Apps (Canvas and Model-Driven), Dataverse, Power BI, Power Automate, and Common Data Service administration.
* Ability to translate highly-technical concepts into plain language for non-technical stakeholders.