Knowledge & Information Management Specialist (M365) - MS Gold Partner
M365 specialist - Up to £70k
This role is working with a MS Gold Partner who have been winning some great new M365 Projects, and as a result are looking for an Information & Records Management Specialist to help manage the projects. As a business they work with some great customers (Oil & Gas, Healthcare, Legal and Public Sectors plus many more) and you be involved in delivering consultancy solutions to these.
The role will be helping to close the gap between Information / Records Management and Microsoft 365. As such, it will require someone with excellent communication skills who can help to optimise Microsoft 365 for the Information Management community.
* Able to take ownership of projects involving the definition and delivery of records and information management in Microsoft 365
* Lead on the implementation of Knowledge and Information Management strategies
* Define the architecture of Knowledge & Information Management solutions in Microsoft 365, typically using Microsoft Purview capabilities (e.g. retention labels, sensitivity labels etc.)
* Knowledge and understanding of the Microsoft 365 technology and product stack, especially SharePoint Online and Microsoft Teams
Nice to have:
* Experience working for another consultancy
* Any Microsoft Certifications related to M365
Click 'apply now' or get in touch with Joe Bigsby on (0)203 826 6747or firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft Recruitment. We are unparalleled in our ability to match skilled Modern Workplace professionals with exciting, challenging roles all across the UK and abroad due to many clients trusting us exclusively with filling their vacancies. We deal with both Microsoft Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements jobs for Modern Workplace professionals. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Modern Workplace opportunities. Nigel Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.