This is your chance to join a global leaders in cloud talent solutions! With offices thriving all across the world, there hasn't been a better time to join a company that reached the top and never looked back. With two successful divisions underneath them, get stuck in and prove yourself in this award-winning environment.
This Infrastructure & Security Engineer will be looking after my client's global infrastructure, getting stuck into cloud projects and making sure that all operations are covered quickly and efficiently. You will be monitoring Office365 and Azure, you will be looking after Security and Network devices but most importantly you will be delivering on exciting projects at the forefront of cloud technology!
* Security cloud projects
* Managing and maintaining M365 & Azure AD
* Maintaining Infrastructure devices
* Maintaining server apps and hardware
* Delivering 3rd line support
* Experience working in a similar position.
* Certifications in Microsoft Azure and 365 preferred
* Knowledge and experience in implementing and managing M365 and Security products
* Hands on experience with Intune and Autopilot
* Windows Server skills
* PowerShell experience
This is a salaried role paying up to £60,000. This is a hybrid position, with the offices based in Newcastle.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to L.email@example.com or call 020 3826 6693 for a confidential chat.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/leo-mcgrath-a27a64235/