Microsoft Support Engineer - 24x7 shift pattern
This is a golden chance to demonstrate your technical skills and establish yourself within a leading Microsoft Gold Partner. They have been helping big names secure their businesses efficiently since the turn of the century, and now they are rapidly expanding out their teams.
his role involves working closely with external clients using the Microsoft 365 stack. They are looking for someone with hands-on experience in the Microsoft 365 house, providing technical support to users.
This is a fully remote role with a 24/7 shift pattern, so please take this into consideration. As my client are a Microsoft Gold Partner, they want to invest heavily into this engineer and help them gain multiple Microsoft certifications!
* A chance to really kickstart your career as a Microsoft engineer
* Opportunity to work in a fast-paced, varied and challenging environment with the latest technology
* Opportunity to grow your IT career within an industry leading MS Gold Partner
* A culture that motivates, excites and stimulates
Roles & Responsibilities
* Incident responses for customers/clients
* Give triage and trigger escalation/assignment as appropriate
* Look into event alerts, and work with the customers on this
* Working on a 24/7 shift rota, doing 8 hour shifts (35 hours a week)
* Microsoft 365 support experience
* Microsoft Azure exposure
* Microsoft Security exposure (desirable)
You will be rewarded with a salary paying up to £35,000
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to L.email@example.com
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/leo-mcgrath-a27a64235/