Company: In house/Product development
Location: Central Stockholm
Job Title: Senior .NET Developer/Senior Full Stack Developer
Salary: 55,000 SEK +
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
We are currently working with an exciting product development company who have been established for 10 years. Within this time they have built an extremely stable company who have grown and grown in reputation and popularity due to their interesting and unique product.
Their software helps its users to make more informed decisions by using huge amounts of data and can give companies and individuals the ability to future sight the outcome of their actions. The product uses extremely modern technologies and continues to develop its features. It is also customised to its users meaning no matter what the aim or need, it can always be fulfilled.
Due to the popularity of the software the business has seen a big influx in its requirements with more and more companies looking to implement and use the product in their environments. As such, we are now looking for talented and passionate .NET developers to join the team and help grow the product, company capabilities within the team adding new, fresh ideas to an already well established team.
What we are looking for:
- Proven experience in professional development with ideally 3+ years experience of hands on programming.
- Experience to modern Microsoft development tools such as .NET 6 or .NET Core.
- Any front end experience will be highly beneficial with little preference to framework due to an agnostic front end environment.
- Integration experience will also be beneficial working with REST API's.
- Any Cloud experience will also be highly beneficial ideally working working Microsoft Azure for deployments.
- Experience in Microservices will also be beneficial as the company practice Microservice Architecture throughout their environment.
- A team player attitude with strong communication skills.
What is on offer for you? Well...
- A very competitive salary with yearly review.
- 10% time back for personal training in ANY area you see fit.
- Flexi time where you can choose when you start and when you finish.
- 5000 SEK per month wellness allowance.
- Pension contributions
- Fantastic, newly refurbished offices so you can work in a nice space!
Are you interested in the above or want to find out more? Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org to hear about this and more opportunities!