Data Engineer (AWS)
Join a small, but well established data team who turn expensive data warehousing into a lightning fast, better managed, flexible service. Giving their clients clarity on their data and empowering them with key business insights and knowledge is the foundation of their work.
This role is hybrid remote in Rivonia and is best suited to someone who has experience taking ownership of their work and who can work independently.
Requirements (3-4 years of hands-on experience):
* Data Modelling (e.g. Kimball/Data Vault)
* Scripting/coding (e.g Python, T-SQL, SQL, Spark, PySpark,)
* ETL/ELT (Eg. Alteryx, SSIS, dbt, AWS Glue)
* SQL (Snowflake, SQL Server, Oracle)
* Visualisation (Power Bi, Tableau)
* Data Analytics (E.g. Alteryx)
* Statistical modelling/Machine learning
* Cloud data warehouse (AWS RDS, AWS Redshift, Azure Synapse, Google Big Query)
* Databases (SQL Server, MongoDb, Postgres)
* Datawarehouse automation (E.g. WhereScape)
* Data design and architectural exposure
* Requirements gathering
* Excellent written and verbal communicator.
* Comfortable at presenting and facilitating at meetings.
* Experience consulting and working directly with customers.
* Takes initiative.
* Good organisational skills
Send over your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stacey-m-1b9817139/
#aws #dataengineer #johannesburg #technicallead #leaddataengineer #python