Cloud Infrastructure Specialist (Permanent) - Oslo
I am currently seeking Cloud infrastructure specialists looking to join a new team, within a well established company with exciting products and offices based internationally.
Here you will work with cutting-edge cloud technologies to help implement and operate the future of next generation cloud/SaaS solutions.You will already have experience with Infrastructure as Code, Deployment Automation, Configuration Management and Multicloud Provisioning.
You are comfortable working across globally distributed product development teams and leveraging your customer focused mindset to ensure cloud environments are running at optimal levels.
You will be excited to be involved more with Docker containers at production scale, fully automated CI/CD pipelines, and advanced financial security concepts in a cloud environment.
You will be comfortable interfacing with many teams to lead incident management with your superb troubleshooting and interpersonal skills.
Implementing solutions in the cloud, heavily influencing the direction of DevOps culture and working with a mix of private and public hybrid cloud environments will only be a few of the many challenges you will face working with your like-minded colleagues around the globe.
In order to be considered for this role you must have:
* Experience with enterprise deployments on at least one public cloud provider (Azure, AWS, GCP)
* Experience in a production operations environment supporting a highly available SaaS or cloud provider solution
* System administration and configuration management automation experience with Ansible, Puppet or Chef
* Experience working in a release automation focused environment (Jenkins, TFS, etc.)
* Experience troubleshooting and providing technical support in configuring cloud environments
* Knowledge of cloud provisioning tooling (i.e. Terraform or ARM or CloudFormation)
* Solid knowledge of DevOps Software Development Lifecycle
* Experience with containers using Docker and Kubernetes
* Experience in working in a globally distributed team environment
* Familiarity with DevOps and Agile methodologies
* Highly motivated self-starting individual with a long track record of successful implementations
* Must be able to work collaboratively with colleagues. We strongly believe decisions have a greater success rate of adoption only after open and healthy debate.
* Thrives in an ever-changing environment and able to adapt quickly
* Strong communicator, with excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
* The ideal candidate should have a strong demonstrable continuous learning path