Azure Architect - Irelands leading food manufacturer
Dublin (hybrid / remote) - Up to 85,000 + bonuses
One of Irelands largest exporter of food products is looking for a Technical Architect with high level of knowledge and experience across cloud technologies (Azure / Office 365). As a Technical Architect, you will be working in the ICT Solutions Delivery team developing, designing / implementing modern infrastructure and security solutions, as well as working with other departments to integrate SaaS solutions into existing technologies.
As part of the companies cloud strategy you will work closely with Infrastructure, Security and Service Delivery teams to ensure delivery of high level solutions.
* Expert level knowledge in Azure and Office 365 technologies
* Architecting, configuring, and deploying solutions across Microsoft Azure IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS services.
* Knowledge of on-premises infrastructure components (Server, Storage, Network, Network Security, and Active Directory)
* Understanding of project delivery and service delivery methodology
Not essential but nice to have:
* Microsoft Azure certification and TOGAF would be an advantage
They are offering a salary of up to 85,000 Euros + bonuses with unprecedented training and development opportunities.
Click 'apply now' or get in touch with Joe Bigsby on (0)203 826 6747or firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft Recruitment. We are unparalleled in our ability to match skilled Modern Workplace professionals with exciting, challenging roles all across the UK and abroad due to many clients trusting us exclusively with filling their vacancies. We deal with both Microsoft Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements jobs for Modern Workplace professionals. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities. Nigel Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.