D365 Business Central Systems Support Analyst
I am actively recruiting for a Business Systems Support Analyst, who can offer experience supporting D365 Business Central/ Dynamics NAV, for an exciting role with my global manufacturing client. The business are a specialist and recognised leader within their specific production area of production - they have exciting plans for technology transformation across the business, with Dynamics 365 at the heart of their processes. The company is looking to add further D365 BC/ NAV expertise to their project team - assisting in the day to day support and continuous improvement of their business critical BC environment.
The role offers home based flexibility, with the expectation of occasional travel to site 1-2 times per month.
Whats on offer?
* The chance to build global project exposure with a company heavily investing in technology
* Excellent team environment, with opportunities for professional development/ training
* A competitive starting salary up to £40,000
* Company benefits package including bonus scheme
* 25 days holiday, pension, employee incentive scheme and team events
Role & Responsibilities
* Day to day 1st/ 2nd line D365 Business Central support analysis
* Business process analysis, requirement gathering and system design
* Functional design, install/ config & testing of new system advancements
* Key user training and project go-live support - key escalation point for BC projects
* Hands on in new system roll out/ deployments across the business
Skills & Qualifications
* Proven experience in the support, analysis and improvement of Dynamics NAV/ Dynamics 365 Business Central software
* 1st/ 2nd line systems support analysis experience
* End to end functional project life cycle skills, from analysis through to go-live
* Ability to consult and support users effectively around new processes/ 2nd line+ issues
* Confident communication/ stakeholder engagement skills
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics 365 market, please contact Nick Butter by phone on 0191 338 7564 or send your current CV to email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics 365 /Dynamics NAV opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics 365 team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics 365 market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.
0191 338 7564 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org