Excellent full time permanent opportunity to join a leading business in the North East as a Java Developer. This company is growing through a strong period of growth and has had many key achievements and they work with many key customers in their sector.
Skills and responsibilities
* Strong experience as a java developer over a minimum of 5-6 years
* Ideally based in the North East or willing to travel here a few days a month
* Good background in Java 8+
* SQL experience
* Angular experience and NOSQL is desirable
* Jenkins, GITLAB and Travis experience
* Good background in persistence frameworks
* Competitive basic salary up to £70,000
* Highly social and inclusive working environment
* Huge opportunity to develop and learn further
* Healthcare benefits
* Staff discounts
* Great company pension scheme
Please apply below for immediate consideration. We are holding interviews as of the 7th August 2023 for a period of 2 weeks. Please contact me with your CV at email@example.com or call me on 0191 223 5344.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Technology Recruitment firm, providing the most Azure / DevOps opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific DevOps, Azure and technical Development team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the DevOps and Azure markets. I am interested in speaking to any DevOps / Azure candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process.
To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the DevOps / Azure / Development market, please contact me direct today