Database Application Developer - Yeovil
Are you a talented database application developer looking for a new and exciting opportunity to work for a growing, ambitious, innovative, and expanding company?
My client is a small organisation within the construction industry. You will be working as part of an innovative, fast-paced technology-driven culture who are always looking at ways to enhance how technology is used within their industry. This role is a project focused role with great exposure to different data driven projects, with access to exciting upcoming projects.
This role is varied with a wide range of responsibilities, the main responsibilities this role will entail:
* Be responsible for designing and delivering data-driven solutions.
* Providing 3rd line support for internally developed solutions.
* Developing internal website applications.
* Look for ways to streamline and automate reports to reduce operation time for the business.
* Developing EDI (electronic data interchange) systems to enable system integration and data transfer
We are looking for a good mix of the below skills, (not necessarily all of the below):
* SSIS, SSRS - working closely with their SQL Server databases and producing reports in SSRS
These are skills that would be an added bonus if you had them, (it is not compulsory for the role if you have them - great, but if not you will be given the chance to develop these skills over time):
To be successful, it is essential you have the following:
* A self-sufficient individual with the ability to lead.
* Excellent communication: clear, concise, and articulate.
* Passion for technology and self-learning to advance your own career.
You will be awarded the following benefits package:
* Base Salary - from £47,000 to £55,000 per annum
(this is a wide range, what you are offered is completely dependent on your skill level which is assessed on your CV and through your Interview process)
* Holiday days 30 including bank holidays
* Competitive salary with quick progression
* Plus so much more… (please enquire for more details)
* Working Location - In initially office based, moving into a hybrid position once comfortable with the role.
* Office Location - Yeovil
* Contract Type - Permanent, Full Time
* Working Hours - 8:30am - 5pm Monday to Friday
* Interview Process - 2 stages
* Dress Code - Business Casual
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this opportunity is not exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway. From reviewing your CV I will call you to discuss what you are looking for, and match your expectations up to the other roles I am working on, that are more suitable.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (DBAs, Analysts, Developers, Engineers, Architects, Consultants, Team Leads, Project Managers, Managers etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Name: Jamie Pattinson
Phone: +44 (0)191 261 3376 (ext 3376)
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK Residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check