Senior Data and Analytics Lead
I am working with a well established and successful organisation based in London who are looking for and Data and Analytics professional to join their leadership team. In this role you will have the responsibility to lead and develop the data analytics capability across the organisation working with data from across a number of different business areas. You will be tasked at delivering actionable business insights that will enable the organisation to better know its customers and ensure sustainable revenue growth. You will be responsible for leading a team of data analysts to improve analytics capability, but also be required to be hands on when it comes to developing the current data environment and building out the data analytics and reporting suites.
As part of this role, you will be responsible for some of the following areas.
* Develop the capabilities of data analytics across key business departments to support customer and marketing related activity
* Ensure that all data is being used effectively and data quality is consistent and reliable.
* Work together with your team to develop predictive models to support future marketing activity
* Develop an automated reporting suite that can be used to measure the effectiveness of campaigns
* Recruit, train and support a team of data analysts/engineers
This is a salaried role paying up to £90,000 per year depending on experience. It is a hybrid opportunity with 2 days working from home and the remaining days working from the organisation's office in London alongside the other members of the team. There is also a company benefits package which includes generous holiday allowance, a contributory pensions schemes and other company benefits
To be successful in this role you will have.
* Previous experience working within a senior role within a data analytics team.
* Previous experience working in customer or marketing related analytics.
* Good experience working across different business functions such as sales, content, product or finance department to deliver actionable insights from data
* Strong technical skills with experience using Power BI, R, Python and SQL
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong personal skills in order to develop good internal working relationships
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
Nigel Frank International are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other recruitment agency. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. We are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment.