Dynamics 365 CE Developer, �40,000 + Bonus, �10,000 training budget, Housing association, D365 CE & Power Platform project work, Internal IT & development team, In-house project work, Fully remote role
A housing association with an established in-house IT department are looking for a Dynamics 365 CE Developer to join their growing development team. The role is fully home based anywhere in the UK, with a salary up to �41,000. The unique offering of this role is it comes with a dedicated �10,000 training budget to be put towards MS certifications and other development focussed training.
The requirements are…
* Knowledge of Dynamics CRM/365 CE
* Skilled in customisation and configuration of Dynamics
* Familiarity with writing custom C# plugins to extend Dynamics
* Knowledge of Power Platform is advantageous
* Strong communication and teamworking ability
If you're interested in this role or to discuss other Dynamics CRM/365 CE opportunities - send your CV to Matt Lynn at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call me directly on 0191 814 7980.