Senior .NET Software Engineer - In-house Microsoft Partner - Gothenburg
Are you a technically driven and experienced .NET developer competent working across the full technology stack, so skilled with both front and back-end technologies? Are you based in, or interested in moving to Gothenburg?
Then you could be the perfect candidate that my clients are searching for!
On joining their IT team, you would be a key contributing component, working alongside other technically talented individuals. You will be responsible for the technical design, development and implementation of highly scalable applications using .NET, Azure and other modern technologies, which you will adapt and tailor to the specific needs of different clients. You would get freedom to pick your own projects and decide which areas you want to specialise in, choosing between in-house at client site development. You will need to be social and outgoing when working closely with the clients to build exact requirements and create happy customers
To succeed in this role you will need to be able to contribute as part of a team to come up with innovative solutions and improve the architecture, but also capable of taking the initiative and creatively working on your own when required. You will have great drive and critical personality needed to ensuring that the solutions produced are of as high quality as the customers expect.
Overview of the company:
* Consultancy company with focus on solutions in information management and collaboration
* 90% of development done in-house, 10% at client sites. Everyone who joins works in-house first so you get to know the rest of the team
* Microsoft Gold Partner in 6 different areas (e.g. .NET, Cloud, DevOps, Modern SPA frameworks, EPiServer, eCommerce)
* One of the leading providers in Microsoft-Based Solutions, building whole platforms and websites for their clients
* Microsoft Gold Partner in various areas (including Gold Productivity Partnership) so you will be working with the most relevant technologies
* Have long-term relationships with clients where the focus is on quality of work (not speed of delivery), so offer pretty much purely long-term projects, team deliveries, offering a solution and can work form anywhere (they are trusted to not need to work from customer site). No short-term projects.
* Close knit friendly group of 30+ consultants where everyone has fun together
* Really care for their employees, evidenced by long employee tenure and extremely high employee satisfaction survey scores
* Really care for their employees, evidenced by extremely satisfaction scores in employee anonymous survey
* Agile development methodology based on SCRUM, where you can share knowledge with other talented developers
* Participate in "beta programs" together with Microsoft, where they are test pilots for unreleased technology
The key skills/experience for the role include:
* .NET, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, .NETCore , MS SQL
* Microsoft Azure , AWS, GCP
* Experience with CMS, such as Optimizely, SiteCore or Umbraco is also interesting
* Solution architecture and design experience
* Agile working environment
If this sounds like something you want to apply to or find more information about please get in touch today!
To discuss the role further, you can call me directly on +46 77 588 86 03 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.