Do you have IT project management experience, and are you seeking a new remote job? Our client is looking for a Project Delivery Engineer , and the role comes with a salary of up to �45k
As a flexible Project Engineer, you will deliver a wide variety of server, network and cloud solutions. You will also take responsibility for your assigned projects and ensure they are delivered to schedule.
In a typical week, you will work on these tasks:
* Taking responsibility for the design and installation of IT solutions
* Creating, building and providing in-depth technical project plans
* Reviewing and technically validating install plans from other Project Engineers
* Ensuring Project Managers are kept up to date with your progress on tasks.
To apply, you will need to be an experienced IT engineer looking to take the next step in your career, focusing on client projects. You will also require the following:
* Experience deploying and completing IT Projects, from design and configuration through to install
* Excellent organisation and time management skills
* Good communication skills with clients and internal staff
* The ability to work under pressure and self-motivate.
In addition to a salary of up to �45,000, you will enjoy benefits including profit share scheme, enhanced pension plan, fitness allowance to pay for gym or sports club memberships, private health insurance and generous leave allowance.
To apply for this remote Senior IT Engineer job, please contact me at L.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02038266693
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft technology recruitment. Since 2006, we've placed over 19,000 permanent and contract professionals skilled in Microsoft technologies such as Dynamics, Azure, and SharePoint with Microsoft's customers, partners, and ISVs.