2nd Line Engineer
This is your chance to win an award-winning Microsoft Gold Partner in Essex. They are one of the nation's leading service provider with 25 years of expert industry expertise. As industry leaders, they have developed an impressive portfolio of enterprise clientele, and now they are looking for an experienced engineer to get stuck in alongside them.
As an Infrastructure Support Engineer you will be heavily involved in a variety of tasks on a daily basis, all working with the latest cloud technology. This includes delivering support to external clients at their sites. You will get a chance to take your career to the next level here, with a respected Partner, whilst working alongside specialists to bounce ideas off and learn from as well!
This is a salaried role paying up to £40,000 with hybrid working. You will be expected in their Basildon office 2x a week, you will need a full driving license to apply.
* Opportunity to work in a fast-paced, varied and challenging environment with cutting edge technology
* Structured career development plan as a solutions engineer
* Opportunity to grow your IT career with a leading MSP
* A culture that motivates, excites and stimulates
Roles & Responsibilities
* Delivering 2nd Line support services to customers
* Ensuring all SLA obligations are met when delivering services
* Guiding and mentoring junior staff
Requirements for this role
* Ability to resolve typical 2nd line escalations like: Desktop / PC related issues, Server or Network troubleshooting, Office 365 administration
* Good knowledge of industry on premise infrastructure solutions
* Excellent knowledge of industry cloud technology, Microsoft 365, Azure, Private Cloud, SharePoint Online
* Regular demonstration of keeping up to date with current and future technologies.
* A FULL UK driving license
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to L.email@example.com.
Interviews for this role are already taking place and my client have limited interview slots. Secure your chance to join one of the most exciting and prospective organisations across the UK. Get in touch now!
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/leo-mcgrath-a27a64235/