ERP Systems Analyst - £50K
Actively seeking an experienced Systems Analyst who is looking to progress into a new challenge. The role offered would give the successful candidate a chance to work within an innovative and ambitious manufacturer that are globally recognised. They have an array of project plans for this year and the opportunity will see the successful candidate play an essential role in the management and upgrade of the internal system Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
The role will require the successful candidate to commute to an office based in Tonbridge.
This role is a full time permanent position giving the successful candidate the platform to cross train to Microsoft Dynamics NAV/BC. They have a budget up to £50,000 experience dependant, an open working culture and the ability to undergo self-development and further training courses within Dynamics.
Responsibilities will include:
* Thorough analysis for future projects as well as day to day higher level support
* Provide support to all entities of the business globally
* Oversee system expansion including the integration, migration and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics Business Central into the whole structure of the business
My client is looking for candidates who can offer:
* Previous experience overseeing system applications
* Proficient working with various browser-based information management systems e.g. Workday or Share-point
* A strong understanding of ERP Systems
* Manufacturing process understanding (Essential)
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please contact Daniel Bard by phone on 0191 338 7486 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.