Accounts Payable Officer - £40K - FTC
Actively seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Officer who is looking to progress into a new challenge. The role offered is within a business that offer exceptional care, supervision and strive to create the most inclusive and support environment possible. The opportunity will see the successful candidate play a fundamental role in the monitoring and supervision of the accounts payable function.
The role offers a hybrid working environment, the successful candidate will have to commute to an office 3 times per week based just outside of Sittingbourne.
This role is a 10 month FTC that has great potential to transition into a full term permanent position dependant on company structure and position. They have a budget up to £40,000 experience dependant and are looking to give the successful candidate an open working culture with the platform to make a positive impact for the business.
* Supervise the accounts payable function
* Maintain and update Supplier Account details in line with company policy
* Manage and regular evaluation of all supplier account settlements from start to completion
My client is looking for candidates who can offer:
* Previous experience working within Accounts Payable
* Previous experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV / D365 Business Central
* Strong communication skills
* Skilled at working with the Microsoft Office Suite
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please contact Daniel Bard by phone on 0191 338 7486 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.