Pricing Manager - £85K - Surrey
Are you a Pricing Manager who has experience within the insurance industry?
My client are a leading organisation within the insurance industry who are expanding their Data department. They are looking for a Pricing Manager to focus on analysis the data and developing insights, dashboards and reports.
The team boasts a collaborative nature and this is a fantastic environment for growing your skills and allowing you to further develop your career. You will manage all pricing responsibilities of the business and support and manage a Pricing Analyst.
* Pricing modelling to determine potential impact of strategies and support annual renewal processes
* Improve renews and new business pricing in sustainable manner .
* Work closely with IT to cleanse data and improve integrity of reporting
* Collaborate with Third Parties/preferred broker panels to manage aggregator pricing tools
* Managing and improving a suite of exception reports creating automated reporting
* Proficient with Excel, VBA and pivot tables
* Strong experience with Power BI
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to apply a methodical and meticulous approach
* Experience working within insurance industry (preferred)
Package and working location:
* Salary up to £85,000
* Great pension package
* Hybrid working (2x/week Surrey)
* Excellent team culture
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 261 3266 for a confidential chat.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (DBAs, Analysts, Developers, Engineers, Architects, Consultants, Team Leads, Project Managers, Managers etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.