Cloud Engineer - Job Description
Our client, a leading Microsoft Gold Partner, are currently seeking a talented Cloud Engineer to join their Cloud Operations team and provide stellar solutions to a range of clients. They're looking for somebody passionate about the capabilities of Azure, looking to make the move from 3rd Line support into more project work.
The role will have you working within an Agile DevOps environment, navigating deployments and 3rd line support queries with your great Azure knowledge. As the Cloud Engineer, you will cover a mix of deployments with Azure Migrations and Tools to Office 365 and Intune MDM. Given the fact you will work as the 3rd escalation point, it is not expected that you will have experience across the board with the above. However, the ideal candidate will be eager to go through training and acquire certifications to learn and further themselves as an engineer.
The essential skills the client are looking for include:
* Customer-facing abilities
* Demonstrable experience within a 3rd line support position, specifically covering Microsoft Cloud technologies
* Exposure to cloud technologies, specifically Azure
* Monitoring and patching solutions.
Desirable skills would include:
* Experience with Azure DevOps - specifically Kubernetes for containerisation
* Experience working within an Agile environment - executing sprints
* Hands on experience with Azure deployments
* Relevant Microsoft Certifications
If you are interested in applying for this role or other exciting opportunities within Office 365, Power Platform, Azure or SharePoint, then please contact Cameron Stokoe at email@example.com or call directly for a confidential conversation on 01912613250.