Dynamics 365 CE Product Owner, London, £52,000, Non for Profit, 10% employer pension contribution, D365, Power Platform & Azure project work
A London based Non for Profit are looking for a D365 CE Product Owner to join their inhouse IT team, to take ownership of the next phase of their D365 rollout. The role is split between working from home and two days on site per week in London. The salary is up to £52,000 with the wider package including a 10% employer pension contribution.
You will be the main POC for Dynamics internally, working heavily with the stakeholders to capture and define requirements for the system. You will gather these requirements and liaise with the supplier, managing the relationship and maintaining quality control as they deliver solutions. You will need previous experience working in an Agile environment and experience with business process analysis and process redesign. Previous experience working in a non for profit is advantageous.
The requirements are…
* Strong knowledge of Dynamics 365 CE
* Experience gathering and documenting requirements
* Experience with business process analysis and process redesign
* Experience working in an Agile environment
* Knowledge of Power Platform and Azure
* Experience working in the non for profit sector is advantageous
* Experience managing a supplier
* Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
If you're interested in this role or to discuss other Dynamics CRM/365 CE opportunities - send your CV to Matt Lynn at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call me directly on 0191 814 7980.