Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity to take part in a technology journey and take great ownership of projects? Are you interested in Fintech and the stock market?
The client provides digital share ledgers to a significant number of Nordic companies and they also provide the digital solutions and know how regarding Customer onboarding and KYC / AML for financial firms and Lawyers in the European region. They have tailored equity management solutions to the Nordic market since 2006. Their state-of-the-art solutions handle the day-to-day deal flow in most of the large financial institutions in Norway in the un-listed segment.
By working closely with industry players, authorities, lawyers, and other interest and competence groups ensuring that their solutions are market-leading at all times this making them a full-service service provider in the Nordic region.
They are looking for experienced developers to join their growing scale up to help revolutionize and replace legacy code as the customer now goes from VB.NET to .NET C #. In addition, during 2023, the customer will use the Blazor for all FE development moving forward so it's really exciting time to join them on their technical transformation.
* To begin with, you will work closely with the team of developers to become familiar with the domain terminology in the world of finance and law.
* Further development of their existing products, developing new modules and additions, maintenance and operation.
* Develop completely new products with the latest MS tools
* Code + test
* Talk to customers and solve problems with them
* API integrations
* Take ownership of the solutions
* Extensive experience as a full-stack .NET developer
* Knowledge of VB.NET is beneficial, but this is not a must
* Experience with MS SQL
* Worked a lot with APIs
* React / Angular / Vue / Blazor / Bootstrap / jQuery
* Fluent Norwegian and English
* Bachelor or Master's degree in IT
Today they have 5 developers and are looking for another skilled developer to join the team. Here, there will be high ceilings and good career opportunities as the company grows and becomes larger both on the developer team and on a customer basis. Today, they operate mostly in the Nordic region, but in the long term they will enter other markets as well. Personal development is planned, so courses, seminars and certifications will be available and paid for by the company.
For further information and to apply to this position please contact Elizabeth Tyler directly at email@example.com or +45 89 88 82 53