I am working with a North East based e-commerce business who are looking for a Data Engineer to join their growing Data team. The organisation are currently working on an important migration project to their brand new cloud based data platform so this would be the perfect time to join the business at an exciting time in their data journey!
Technology is crucial to the ongoing success of the business and they are constantly investing in technology that will help them grow more business. You will join a close-knit and innovative team who work closely with other areas of the business in order to provide the best possible service to its customers. This award winning business will provide you with the opportunity to develop your skills and provide you with the exposure to modern, exciting technologies.
As part of this role, you will be responsible for some of the following areas
* Create, develop and maintain robust data pipelines for data ingestion and transformation purposes
* Work closely with other Data Engineers to create effective data models
* Ensure data quality measures are applied at all times to ensure the integrity and reliability of data
* Work collaboratively as part of the organisations data team on their data migration project
This is a salaried role paying up to £60,000 per annum depending on experience and a company benefits package. The role is a hybrid opportunity with up to 3 days working out of the organisation's office north of Newcastle working closely with the rest of the data team.
To be successful in the role you will have
* Strong knowledge of Databricks for data ingestion and transformation
* Strong experience with Python
* Data Engineering experience in a cloud environment; either Azure or AWS
* Experience designing and implementing ETL solutions
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now! To do so please email me at email@example.com or call me on 0191 3387487.
Nigel Frank International are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other recruitment agency. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. We are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment.