Application Support Analyst - Up To £40K - Office Based
My client are looking for an ambitious and experienced Application Support Analyst who is looking to progress into a new challenge. The role offered is within an organisation committed to customer engagement and experience. They have major project plans for the future and the opportunity will offer progression as well as a wide range of experiences. The successful candidate play a fundamental role in the support and analysis of both their ERP and wider systems.
This role is onsite in the Greater Manchester area, hybrid working will be implemented once settled into the role.
* 1st 2nd line support of current and future ERP System (Microsoft Dynamics NAV)
* Responsible for the support of customers and their queries
* Liaison with 3rd party suppliers and service providers ensuring service levels are maintained
* End to end implementation and project exposure
* Responsibility for the management of the internal systems and associated databases
* At least 2 years support experience working with ERP Systems (Dynamics NAV/BC, SAP, SAGE, Oracle or JD Edwards)
* Experience with 1st 2nd and line support
* A good working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory
* Knowledge and understanding of the Microsoft SQL platform
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal
If you do not want to miss this wonderful opportunity to work on the latest technology within the Dynamics/Business Central market with a company that are always looking to grow then APPLY NOW.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV market, please contact Daniel Bard by phone on 0191 338 7486 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.